Created by Mori Manjusri
Yogyakarta, 13 Januari 2015, 17: 39 WIB
• The honorable Mr. Hermansyah as the chairman of Rahadi Osman 1 dormitory West Borneo Dorminitory
• The honorable all officials of Rahadi Osman 1 dormitory West Borneo
• The honorable Mr. Mori Manjusri as the instructor of Rahadi Osman English Club
• And the happiness to residents at Rahadi Osman 1 West Borneo Dorminitory that I can’t mention one by one.
Firstly, thank to Allah who has giving his mercy and blessing to us, so we can attend in the hall of Rahadi Osman 1 West Borneo Dormitory to celebrate ROEC birthday years of 2015. Secondly, may shalawat and salam to our Prophet Muhammad SAW who has guided us to right ways and blessing by Allah SWT.
Standing in the front of you all, I’m as a master ceremony will be present to you about the schedule of ROEC birthday celebration. These schedules are:
1. The First agenda is opening of ROEC birthday celebration
2. The Second agenda is opening speeches
3. The third agenda is
4. The Fourth agenda is prayer to God
5. The five agenda is closing of ROEC birthday celebration.
The honorable Chairman, officials, and residents at Rahadi Osman 1 West Borneo which blessing by the Allah SWT,, to speed up our time, let’s us to open this agenda immediately.
The first agenda is opening. To open our agenda today, let us say Basmallah Together
The second agenda is opening speeches.
a. The first speech will deliver by Mr. Muhammad Makribi as the official of. To Mr. Muhammad Makribi, time is yours. Thank you to Mr. Muhammad Makribi who has given his speech to us
b. The Second speech will deliver by Mr. Mori Manjusri as the instructor of ROEC. Thank you to Mr. Mori Manjusri who has given his speech to us.
The third agenda is to blow candle as the ROEC birthday symbol that will present by Mr. Mori Manjusri as the founder of ROEC. To Mr. Mori Manjusri, time is yours. Thank you to Mr. Mori Manjusri who has blowed the candle.
The fourth agenda is pray to God who will lead by Mr. Hambali. To Mr. Hambali, time is yours. Thank you to Mr. Hambali who has lead us to pray to god.
Now, we are in the last agenda, which is the closing of ROEC birthday celebration. Let me to say many thank you to all participants which is attending in this birthday celebration. Furthermore, I am apologizing to my mistakes while I operating this agenda.
Let us to close this birthday celebration by saying hamdalah together. Finally, Wabillahi wal taufiq walhidayah, Wassalamu’alaikun Wr. Wb.
Filed under: All about ROEC