To all Third Grade Students,
To eligibility on participation the national examination, all library books have to be returned on the 12th of April, 2014. They should be covered with non-colorful wrapping plastic. Lost books must be replaced with the ones similar subjects. Fine will be charged to the late return of the books. Students who have handed on all books will get receipts that have to be submitted to the administration officers.
Following the example of announcement text above, please answer these questions below orally!
1. What is informed on the announcement?
2. What will happen if the book you borrowed is lost?
3. Why all students of Third-Grade have to return all library books at least 12th April 2014?
4. What would be got by students if they have handed on all books to be submitted?
5. Retell the information you’ve read within announcement below to friend alongside you!
Filed under: All About Everything