There are 8 roles that teacher is succesful teaching and learning, such as controller, organizer, assessor, prompter, participant, resources, tutor, and observer.
· Controller is process to change the classroom activities and taking place that doing by teacher that occur in the different situation.
· Organizer is role of teacher that doing in any classroom activities, such as teacher should to engage, instruct, initiate, and give organizer some feedback for student.
· Assessor is the role of teacher that giving an assessment or test after learning process is finished.
· Participant is the role of teacher that doing learning activities with student together. For instance, when teacher is determining learning with game, teacher should to collaborate with the student in the classroom.
· Resource is the role of teacher as references in learning. Student can ask and create question for teacher if they are not understand.
· Observer is role of teacher that probably teacher to give individual feedback for student.